Saturday, September 17, 2016

When You're Cheap Like Me...

One of my all-time FAVORITE things to do this time of year is to see pictures of other classrooms!  There are so many awesome teachers I follow on blogs or on Instagram who share AMAZING rooms.  I want to be in them!

When scouring these pictures, I'm always looking for cheap ways to do practical things.  We all know we don't have an endless budget.  This year I needed storage for my iPad minis - and they have a large enough case on them.

I know some people use dish racks and some people use drawers (I have drawers for my Chromebooks) but I wanted something else.  While walking around the Dollar Tree the other night, I grabbed some napkin holders.   A $3 board and a handy husband and VOILA!




I do know my husband used screws with a washers and did something while drilling so it didn't crack the plastic.   This has room to add more and I know, for sure, it will fit my bigger cases (unlike the charging docks I've seen online)  

No comments:

Post a Comment