Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Classroom Library Check-Out System!







Need a great classroom library check-out system? Check out the site that I've been using for the past 3 years!

Put your books into this website and have the kids checkout their books on the computer. You'll know who is picking what and who had a book if it goes missing or damaged.

I love the reports options so I can better track what my kids are reading. We all know it's tough to get track of 20+ kids at the same time!

I was fortunate enough to already have my books inventoried in an excel spreadsheet. However, if you don't it would be an easy job for a parent volunteer to tackle!

I incorporate "Book Selection" into a Daily 5 choice (they can go once a week). This way students are rushed and have time to choose books correctly! Feel free to ask any questions you might have!

No comments:

Post a Comment